Time： 2022-04-11 00:00:00
Author： Wenling Xiu Shi Electrical Co., Ltd.
How to deal with the shaft failure of the reduction motor? Handling method of broken shaft fault of reduction motor!
1. ① due to low temperature or other reasons, the fluidity of lubricating oil inside the reducer becomes poor, and the instantaneous current of the motor rises, resulting in overload protection of the driver. Start it several times more.
② There are worn gears and iron chips inside the reduction motor. At this time, it is necessary to dismantle the machine to clean or replace the internal gears.
2. The internal planet carrier is displaced and the internal gear friction produces iron chipping. At this time, the reducer needs to be replaced.
3. If the output end bearing is displaced, deformed or worn, it is necessary to replace the bearing with the machine and check whether the internal gear is worn and cracked.
4. This is a common situation, which is mostly caused by too much lubricating oil. This situation will not occur when the excess grease is consumed.
5. ① if the reducer operates over load for a long time, the output shaft will break locally due to fatigue. Operating according to the requirements specified by the manufacturer can minimize such accidents.
② The force on the output shaft is uneven, the radial load exceeds the rated range, or works at the rated maximum force for a long time.