Time： 2022-04-06 00:08:04
Author： Wenling Xiu Shi Electrical Co., Ltd.
1) Reduce the speed and increase the output torque at the same time. The torque output proportion is based on the motor output multiplied by the reduction ratio, but pay attention not to exceed the rated torque of the reducer.
2) The deceleration also reduces the inertia of the load, which is the square of the reduction ratio. You can see that general motors have an inertia value.
Purpose of reduction gearbox
1. Acceleration and deceleration is often referred to as variable speed gearbox
2. Change the transmission direction. For example, we can use two sector gears to transfer the force vertically to another rotating shaft
3. Change the rotating torque Under the same power condition, the faster the gear rotates, the smaller the torque on the shaft, and vice versa
4. Clutch function: we can separate the engine from the load by separating two meshing gears Such as brake, clutch, etc
5. Distribute power For example, we can use one engine to drive multiple slave shafts through the main shaft of the gearbox, so as to realize the function of one engine driving multiple loads Working principle of gearbox:
The gearbox is used to change speed. Most of the reduction gearbox or reduction motor change speed through gears. The principle is that a big gear with a small gear or a small gear with a big gear.
It can be seen from the above introduction that once the speed ratio of the reduction motor is selected, it cannot be changed, and the reduction gearbox can change the speed and change the transmission direction