Time： 2022-04-01 00:00:00
Author： Wenling Xiu Shi Electrical Co., Ltd.
The following five faults often occur in the electrical system of speed regulating motor due to poor maintenance.
1. The main drive motor does not operate normally, and the slip motor will vibrate violently during operation, causing bearing heating. Disassemble the clutch armature and magnetic pole rotor, and check whether the bearing of the motor is seriously lack of lubricating grease, resulting in serious wear of the bearing and degradation of the operating performance of the motor. At this time, it is necessary to replace the damaged bearing and fill it with lubricating grease. Under normal circumstances, all parts of this part of the mechanism shall be cleaned and oiled once to ensure the normal operation of the main drive motor.
2. The rotating speed of the main engine decreases periodically, which is mostly caused by the failure of the mechanical part. There are many rubber rollers of the speed regulating motor, and each rubber roller is supported and moved by the bearing. If the bearing at either end of a rubber roller fails, the speed of the main engine may fall to the peak periodically. In serious cases, the movement of the main engine will be more frustrated, and the bearing should be replaced immediately. In addition, attention should be paid to whether the bearings and lubrication parts of each drum of the host machine (including printing plate, rubber and embossing drum) work normally. If there is a fault, it will also affect the printing speed.
3. After the speed of the speed regulating motor increases, the speed decreases gradually and even stops. In this case, it is necessary to observe the change of the pointer of the ammeter in the electrical cabinet of the speed regulating motor. If the indicated current increases sharply, the overload protection devices such as thermal relay of the main motor will inevitably produce protection action, so that the main motor will cut off the three-phase power supply and stop running. At this time, it is necessary to carefully check whether the wiring parts of the relevant wiring components of the main motor circuit, the AC contactor of the main motor, all thermal relays and other overload protection devices in the electrical cabinet of the speed regulating motor are loose, and whether the contact is poor and hot. If there are problems in these parts, the current will increase rapidly due to poor contact between wires and components in the circuit after the speed increase of the main motor, resulting in protective shutdown. When the speed regulating motor runs at a low speed, it will not get angry due to the small working current of the main motor. It is hoped that the speed will gradually decrease and even stop. However, when the speed regulating motor increases, the power load is large, and the faults of electrical components will be exposed. In practical work, sometimes it can be seen that the wiring terminals in the electrical cabinet of speed regulating motor are heated due to poor contact of wires, and even oxide layer appears at the connection, and the insulation of wires is burnt and discolored. These Title Problems will seriously affect the normal operation of main drive motor. At this time, the operator needs to take corresponding measures immediately, such as cleaning the contact surface between the wiring terminal and the wire, tightening the wiring screw, removing the burnt oxide layer of the wire, replacing the severely damaged wiring terminal, etc.
4. The main drive motor is noisy during operation. In order to adjust the dynamic balance of the slip motor, counterweight devices are installed at both ends of the armature and magnetic pole rotor respectively. If this part of the device is slightly loose, the slip motor will deviate from the original mining position when moving at high speed. If the fault occurs on the outer surface of the main drive motor, it will cause local friction between the armature and the pole rotor and increase the noise. At this time, it is necessary to stop the machine for repair, restore the dynamic balance of armature and pole rotor, and re locate and fix the original dynamic balance counterweight to make the main drive motor operate normally.
5. When the brake electromagnetic clutch of the main drive motor is burnt out, the yoke, armature, friction plate and other parts of the brake clutch of the speed regulating motor must be kept clean without oil stain and any sundries. It is known that if any electrical component adheres to too many impurities such as paper wool, dust and metal chips, it will easily make the electrical component heat and poor contact as long as the working time is long, and these impurities in the friction plate increase the friction load and damage of the clutch when it is not engaged. At this time, the electrical components do not pull in due to poor contact, so that the temperature rises, and the insulation of the brake electromagnetic clutch coil will be damaged prematurely, so that it will be burned at last. Therefore, special attention should be paid to the maintenance. Brush the oil and other impurities on the friction plate and other parts with a brush dipped in gasoline regularly, and clean the paper wool, dust and other impurities on all electrical components in the electrical cabinet of the speed regulating motor, so as to facilitate the heat dissipation and ventilation of the clutch, reduce the loss, reduce the working temperature and prolong the service life of electrical components.