Time： 2022-03-29 00:00:00
Author： Wenling Xiu Shi Electrical Co., Ltd.
Oil leakage often occurs in the use of DC reduction motor. What are the reasons for this phenomenon?
1. The hole cover plate of DC reduction motor is too thin, which is easy to deform after tightening the bolts. Due to the uneven joint surface, the contact gap leaks oil;
2. During operation, the oil pool is stirred severely. If the oil is filled too much, the lubricating oil will accumulate at the shaft seal, joint surface, etc., resulting in leakage;
3. Because there is no oil return groove on the reducer case, the lubricating oil accumulates at the shaft seal, end cover, joint surface, etc., and leaks outward from the gap under pressure;
4. During the maintenance of the reducer, the dirt on the joint surface is not completely removed, the sealant is improperly selected, the direction of the seal is installed reversely, the seal is not replaced in time and other reasons will also cause oil leakage;
5. During the manufacturing process, if the casting is not annealed or aged, and the internal stress is not eliminated, the casting will be deformed and have a gap, resulting in oil leakage.
In case of oil leakage, we need professional personnel to find out the cause of oil leakage and take effective measures to prevent it in time.